Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sara covets: A VINTAGE CLOWN COLLECTION FROM A "MANTIQUE" SALE

I've been a little downtrodden and busy, which we all know equals super stress (and the eating of many cookies and the taking of many naps). To make up my lack of posting, I'm gonna do a bit of a CTC photo dump from an awesome sale I went to last weekend. WOOT!




Roy Dudley is doing a sale at his Tanglewood location (going on next weekend as well I believe, for you folks in the central Arkansas area). This sale was advertised has having a CLOWN COLLECTION, so I HAD to go of course.

BEHOLD!



Lookit those awesome paint by numbers!



















The mirror has two faces...
























This looks like some sort of distraught, ceramic cookie...
























And yes, the rest of the sale was billed as a "mantique" sale with tons of wires, old power tools, toys, and all sorts of gizmos. Totally fun! The rest of the clown collection (which was fairly small) was actually pretty interesting and/or not creepy. I'll try to get more pictures of what's left in the coming weekend.

Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment