Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sara says: I NEED SERENITY


I hope everyone is having a serene and peaceful weekend. I have just started my regular Fall semester and have also contracted some sort of germ that has filled my sinus cavity with concrete. Speaking of red noses...


Lookit his serene little face...
... and his tiny witch-feet and yarn hair.
Matt looks thrilled!

Seriously, Savers is full of these goddamned things. Could you imagine being a poor Savers employee and someone pulls up to dump off a truckload of these?! Thrifting helps you realize who to avoid in your community. Like, the people who buy used toiletries at estate sales... yeah.


And also a sweet friend of mine provided a submission for your viewing pleasure! I guess!

From a thrifty store in Fayetteville, AR

This is some sort of clown flag with rocket-ship eyes. Why you would wave around a clown flag is beyond me. Kinda like being on your period in shark infested waters... it's just gonna draw negativity to you.


With that being said, clearly the keys to survival, as demonstrated by the Creepy Thrifted Clowns is to practice effective stress management and keep a peaceful gait and uhhhh... don't go swimming in the ocean on your monthly? Yeah...


Have a good week! See you same time next week for more clown-y insanity!



No comments:

Post a Comment