Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sara says: WHAP!

This post may be NSFW unless your job is cool as hell.




Hello you beautiful people. I swear, every damn day, I get a hit from someone using the search term "bbw dominatrix". Well, I don't like to disappoint people, so I dug through my lovely Big Girls Don't Cry pinboard and shall supply what has been demanded! Actually, YOU should be supplying what I'M demanding, isn't that how this works? Anyways, let's start the week off right, shall we?

Here's some smexy BBWs looking mightly regal.









Source: None via Sara on Pinterest






AND THAT'S ALL YOU GET, YOU FILTHY SACK OF... FILTH. TAKE THAT!



Here's some useful Kinky Linkys:



+Hips and Curves: The BEST place for corsets, stockings, sexy clothings, and patent/leather for size sexy ladies.
+Twisted Monk: Simply the best, most accessible rope and rope bondage resource. He really cares about his product and knows his stuff.
+FetLife: the Facebook for freaks.
+Brief and fairly SFW, BDSM 101.
+Read toy reviews on Babeland, but buy them from Blowfish.



There that wasn't so bad, now was it?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You really delivered! All gorgeous. Except for Hello Kitty which is just hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in knowing your thoughts on this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2035266/American-Apparels-search-plus-size-model-won-spoof-entry-intended-campaign-AGAINST-controversial-brand.html

    I'm still thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no love for AA to begin with, what with their vapid advertisements and the fact that I was always well aware that shapes like mine weren't their "target demographic". And for what? Jersey knit bullshit? Whatever. But the XL model farce is just fuckin hilarious. Like XL is so avant garde. "WOW, since we're nearly goddamn bankrupt, let's pander the the NATIONAL AVERAGE sized woman for her fatty dollars". I get what Nancy Upton is doing and I love it. I hope she "wins". She should have taken a picture standing on a scale too. I realize that there are "legit" plus-size models trying out for this gig, but I honestly feel like, in some ways, what Upton is doing is more important. It's starting a conversation. I'll be curious to see what happens next, since she probably won.

    ReplyDelete