Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sara shares: PRICELESS WHIMSY

I read Post Secret religiously every Sunday. I find myself drawn to the Post Secret project probably for the same reasons millions of others are: it's an honest, heart-wrenching, and insightful look at the human condition.

Aaaannnnndddd, with that in mind, it is with great pride that I announce a new Sara Says What?! Sunday blog feature supreme*! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...


And for our inaugural entry I present to you, dear readers, something really special that I captured at a little hole-in-the-wall-I'm-only-open-when-I-fucking-feel-like-it thrift store I discovered in the Hillcrest area.

Arriba!


Hope you had a lovely weekend. But if you didn't, it's surely better now. ;)

*And yes, I come across enough old, creepy, soul-stealing, clowns on my junkin adventures to probably have a daily CTC.

AND SUBMISSIONS ARE ENCOURAGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment