Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sara enters The Sensual World: CTC




Kate Bush reference! Get it!?!?!? No? That's ok. You may get it in a second.

ANYWAYS! This week's precious gem is coming at ya from the Midtowne Antique Mall. I love this place. It's right down the street from my house and I can pop in whenever I need a break from reality. It never fails to make me ecstatically happy! And here you can see why!








(clicky on all those links for the appropriate mood music)

Now, I included all these shots because this CTC is super-special. It is a Kafka Screened Etching, which is etched by hand into metal and the colors are embossed using a special foil. They're all numbered and everything! Very boojy to have hanging around... in 1983. I've bought a couple of other ones from the same seller. They're so campy! I got mine for $4. Score! They're all over the place on eBay, from $6-60- but clearly this one is priceless.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. If not, just listen to some Kate Bush and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment