Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sara wonders: WHY DO PEOPLE PUT FLUFF/HAIR ON CERAMICS?! JESUS CHRIST

*ahem* It's that time again.


I'm super stoked and grateful to present to you the first ever Creepy Thrifted Clowns (affectionately referred to as CTC) submission! Yay! I'm grateful because I'm still caring for my Granny, who's in the hospital. Haven't had time or brainpower to blog about anything substantial, but hopefully that will change next week. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and support!

Anyhow, this week's CTC was snapped by my best girl Citizen K. Go visit her blog, it's adorable. And buy her stuff while you're at it.


"Hobo Sam, he looks like he's askin for a handout...and your soul."

He looks like he's been through some things and needs a shave. AND THE FLUFF... WHHHHYYY?!?!?!

Have a fabulous week.

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought him today, but Matt wouldn't let me. >:(

    ReplyDelete