Monday, June 20, 2011

Sara's gonna: ROUGE MY KNEES AND ROLL MY STOCKINGS DOWN




I almost forgot! I'm sure everyone's just on the edge of their seats wondering how my 1920's look turned out. Remember my friend, Citizen K, and I went to see Chicago last week?



What we wore!

Jazz Hands!

K's checkin her red lips!

K's makeup look.

My makeup look.

Feel my beguiling gaze!

With my glasses.

Teehee!

K. did an excellent job on our hair with finger waving fun times (considering the power went out for over an hour!) I'm only a bit sad that the mundane work/school stress had me all frazzled. BUT I WAS RAZZLE FRAZZLED!

The gist of what was on mah face:
+Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 Liners (mostly Perversion, Stray Dog, Corrupt, Rockstar, and Bourbon)
Physician's Formula Mascara
+Face:
Maybelline Liquid Mousse Foundation (not too bad...)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Powder
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush
MAC blush in Prism
+Lips:
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Black Orchid (I <3 WnW's lippies and it was on sale for $.49!)
NYX Lipliner

Of course, I'm mostly makeup geeking out, but I was wearing a thrifted silk skirt and my top was from good ole' Target (bought a several years ago). I threw on a cutesy vintage hair clippy and borrowed a matchy sapphire necklace. Visit K's blog for further outfit breakdown (her shoes are adorbs!)

We were the best lookin dames in the crowd! Now what about you? Do you ever theme it up for an event?

No comments:

Post a Comment