Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sara says: I SCREAMED A CUSS

For the last few weeks the Creepy Thrifted Clown offerings have all come from ONE trip to the Mid-Towne Antique Mall here in Little Rock. I thought I'd save the best for last- and I use the term "best" loosely here, folks.

Now, in isolation, this CTC find might not be so bad. But after a junkin adventure filled with tiny creepy little clowns... well this clearly must be their overlord or something. I'm talking creeped out to the max.  I caught this in my peripheral vision as I turned a corner and I screamed a cuss.




Maybe because, at any second, it looks like that thing is going to turn it's head up...

*jibblies*


Woo! Ok then! Welp, have a good rest of the weekend. And yes, I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Bye now!



No comments:

Post a Comment