Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sara sings: I'M ON THE EDGE WITH YOU

Hmmm, a lot of my blog entry titles are Gaga lyrics. It's like the early days of Grey's Anatomy, with the song titles, but it sucks less! (Actually, I miss the early days of Grey's, but oh well...) ANYWHO, I've been crocheting like mad still! Been completing a project every couple of days! I blame stress...

But, I finally worked up this precious unicorn, from Syppah's etsy. I'm proud of myself, because I've just recently mastered the art of little amis! Hopefully I'll be able to make up my own patterns someday!
Source: etsy.com via Sara on Pinterest



Her name is Mariner Edge of Glory.






main body color: Vanna's Choice Yarn in Beige
hoof/horn color: Vanna's Choice Yarn in Silver Blue
hair color: Vanna's Choice Yarn in Silver Blue and White, Vanna's Choice Baby Yarn in Mint, Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller in Mercury and Sea Glass, Berroco Plush Colors in Baby Mix


Her unfortunate sister, Juliet Bad Romance, can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment