Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sara says: THANKS



Just a quickie wishing everyone out there in internet-land a Happy Thanksgiving as we celebrate and feast here in the States.


Some things I am thankful for:
-My sexy-ass self and my continued journey into growing up into the person I love to be.
-My partner, Matthew, who I love ever so much.
-My family and being able to care for my granny.
-My graduate school program for giving me direction.
-The sun for shining.
-My sexy-ass 1996 Toyota Corolla for running and toting me around since middle school.
-The Occupy movement for occupying.
-The nearly 5,000 folks who have visited this blog! Wow!


Y'all take this day for some self-care. Don't get caught up in the stress-laden retail blahs. As a matter of fact, DON'T BUY ANYTHING, as an act of revolution. (#OCCUPYXMAS) And take time to enjoy your family and friends.


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: