Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sara says: WHAT'S COOLER THAN BEING COOL?

ICE COLD! Ok, I couldn't think of anything wittier to go here and I'm not sorry!

*ahem*

Hello there bloggy friends! I have some more makeup geekery for you today.


This is kind of a unique color combination I think, so have a gander.

Source: google.com via Sara on Pinterest



Mint Green + Primary Blue

 




**Bonus cookies: it can also be recreated on the cheap!**

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (as a base) + Wet n' Wild I Dream of Greenie Trio (top shade) + ELF Punk Funk Eyeshadow Quad = FABULOUS FOR WELL UNDER $10!





Source: google.com via Sara on Pinterest




Do have a favorite color combo in your home or on your face that may come off as kinda weird, but when you slap 'em together it's just pure magic? Mint green is my color right now (sorry orchid, it was fun) and I find it goes swimmingly with just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment