Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sara says: GIVE ME A TUMBLE

OMG you guys I am so ready for Valentine's Day.  I totally understand why a lot of people hate it, but I'm focusing on having fun with pinks and reds and fun decorations.

This week's edition of Creepy Thrifted Clowns features some fun finds from my adventures into the soul-sucking world of eBay. I've recently taken up collecting vintage valentine's, more on that hopefully next week. However, in the mean time, you can probably guess where this is going...

Source: ebay.com via Sara on Pinterest

Source: ebay.com via Sara on Pinterest

Source: ebay.com via Sara on Pinterest

Source: ebay.com via Sara on Pinterest

Source: ebay.com via Sara on Pinterest

Source: ebay.com via Sara on Pinterest



The "give me a tumble" one is the obvious winner here. That sounds awfully suggestive, but what do I know? Mr. Frowny-Face on the bottom is moveable, so you can turn that frown upside-down! "Don't clown with me" means business, as he looks like he's waving a flaming broomstick around...

*le sigh* I love vintage valentines! Hell, I love contemporary valentines! You have no idea how much self-restraint I have to employ not to send everyone a singing Justin Bieber card in the mail...


Don't you also "love" the way vintage valentines are all parenthetical?

I "hope" you're having a "good" weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment