Monday, May 2, 2011

Sara says: PINK GETS ME HIGH AS A KITE. AND I THINK EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT...

I'm feeling pretty down lately. Just discouraged and alone and blah. It's been raining. A. LOT. The tornadoes that killed 200+ people in Alabama started in Arkansas. A town was flattened, but we did not bear the loss of life that Tuscaloosa did. Now there are floods, but they say it should quit raining soon.

The sun will come out.
Tomorrow.

To counteract the blahs and the blues. I thought I would share this. A random act of pink in an unexpected place.



I also have a board on Pinterest devoted to pink houses. Matt and I used to have a little joke that one day we would live in a pink house. It makes me happy to think about. Here's what it would look like.



Source: google.com via Sara on Pinterest



Source: tumblr.com via Sara on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Sara on Pinterest







Hope y'all are doing ok. I hope to have some nice, big, juicy posts soon. But, for now, I'm sticking to cotton candy dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment