Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sara adventures to: CYNTHIA EAST FABRICS

So, I was out having dinner with a friend at a bistro I've never been to before in a part of town I've never been to before, when I spied just down the street... a fabric store I've never been to before!



I love it when local little hole-in-the-wall-I-had-no-idea-that-was-there places just pop up into my life! Don't you? 

But really half of their floor space was devoted to adorable what-nots, not just fabric. They carried blankets, rugs, and amazing finished pieces like this:

 The faux-bois fabric makes me squee.

 Lookit the goldfish! That's vinyl for outdoorsy stuff!


Now I'm actually, regretably, not a big seamstress at the moment. However, I do have some chairs I want to recover to convert to outdoor furniture and I got a steal on some vinyl fabric. This whole 5 yard bolt was just $10!!! Score! Overall, I found their prices to be pretty high end, but their sales are generous. I can live with that! They also seem to primarily carry heavier, upholstery fabrics.


Isn't it cute! Yay!

I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I will definitely be back. And speaking of bistros and adventures...



Stay tuned for: Foodie Fun-times!

No comments:

Post a Comment