Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sara says: ALLOW ME TO PRESENT, ROY G. BIV

EEEEEEE! I'M SO EXCITED, I'M MAKING INVOLUNTARY HIGH-PITCHED NOISES! EEEEEEE! 

I've been working very hard to provide you, gentle readers, with a better glimpse of my collection of vintage treasures. What better way to do it than to get all OCD and COLORIZE the shit?!

This week - starting TODAY - I am proud to present to you, the most amazing and uber dignifiedly titled event of the season:

 (Image Credit: http://earthfirst.com/rare-%E2%80%98smiling-rainbow%E2%80%99-seen-over-sussex-england/)

Which basically means, everyday for the next week I'm gonna showcase some pieces by color! IN ORDER! EEEEEEE!

You know:







AND A SUPER-SPECIAL BONUS COLOR JUST BECAUSE!



Some of the stuff you have seen before, but much of it is brand spankin new! Me and my iPhone (Twiggy) have been hard at it to bring you the best quality hopefully not-so fuzzy pictures EVER!

It's gonna be a fabulous week! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment